I'm Bettina and I am a visual development artist (and kinda awesome).
Some fun facts
• Animation has always rocked my world, so I decided to get into it and started out in traditional 2D animation (on paper even!). It was creating new worlds through designing characters, props and environments, I really felt like I found my place in visual development.
• Making illustrations, characters, environments, props & all that kind of stuff for some pretty awesome humans is great. I dig it, times ten.
more fun facts
• Nature is pretty keen in my opinion. So, when not behind a sketch book or a screen working on visual development goodness, I love wandering off into the wilds & having some rad-tastic adventures with my friends & trusty pup.
• Sometimes, I make designs for wearables, with a dash of snark or some admiration for the the natures.
• What about the nick name iCKY the Great? It's a story about a kid and their imaginary dino that's in development for graphic novel.
when it comes to work
I love bringing ideas to life!
I am pretty much always down to make some awesome art with amazing humans, be it for private individuals, companies or agencies, state side or abroad.
With the work, I am passionate about telling your story through characters, props and environments for animations and games. I am a big believer in providing creative and well crafted assets for your project, with a focus on clear, open and consistent communication as we work on your project together.
I have been so fortunate to have had some awesome opportunities to make art with some amazing people, and I look forward to the opportunity to work with you! So, contact me if you have a project you want to see come to fruition. Or if you just want to say hi! I love hearing from lovers of art stuff and and nature, amazing humans and future friends. :)